We all know Tecno Phantom 8 is an over-hyped phone that has been trending recently after its launch and the price is high.
So, if you think the Tecno Phantom 8 can be compared to Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone, you can take a review of the 21 features the Samsung Galaxy S8 possessed that the Tecno Phantom 8 can never have or that won’t be found on the phone. Let’s go.
1. Front and Back Gorilla Glass 5 screen: This is the glass resolution that raises the bar from protection against drops higher than ever, surviving 1.6-meter drops onto rough surfaces up to 80% of the time.
2. 83.6% screen-to-body ratio – The Display to body ratio is a simple data that tells you how much of the surface the screen represents when compared to the whole device.
3. IP68 Certification – The Samsung Galaxy S8 is dust and water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes.
4. It has Always-on display feature.
5. It has home button 3D touch.
6. It has 570 pixels per inch (higher resolution display).
7. Dual video recording.
8. Dual video call.
9. Audio HDR.
10. Simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording.
11. Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) – This feature is good for compensating for small hand movement while taking photos, unfortunately, it is absent on the Phantom 8.
12. 8. 4K video recording (Ultra HD) – However you define it, a 4K video is four times the number of pixels on a 1080p display, and over 23 times the resolution of standard definition television.
13. Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) – OIS compensates for small hand movement but the shakiness in walking while filming is too great for it. The EIS does a better job in this regard.
14. USB 3.1 Type-C
15. Heart Rate
16. Samsung DeX (Desktop experience support).
17. Qi/PMA wireless charging.
18. Bixby natural language commands and dictation.
19. Samsung Pay (Visa and MasterCard certified.
20. Bluetooth 5.0 – Supported devices can transfer data up to 2 Mbps, which is twice the speed as Bluetooth 4.2 Two people with different wireless headphones can pair to the same smartphone and listen to the same music; no more cumbersome earbud-sharing.
21. NFC – NFC (Near field communication) that detects and then enables technology in close proximity to communicate without the need for an internet connection. It’s easy, fast and works automatically.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone overpassed and flogged the Tecno Phantom 8 as hell.