There are 3 solid ways to screenshot on Tecno Spark also known as Tecno Spark K7 and Tecno Spark Plus also known as Tecno Spark Plus K9 smartphone and this is possible due to its micro intelligence feature.
Since everyone is not a tech expert or savvy, I think this article will really be of great help to all Tecno Spark mobile users. And also, if you are preparing to get a new smartphone, this will also be an additional feature you should always quickly reach for, since settings is not included in the settings panel of the device.
This method is very simple and is known as the popular Stock Android method that many people knows about, which can literally be carried out even in their sleeps. To use this method, hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button at the same time and voila! Your screenshot will be taken as you will see or notice a brief animation and text in your notification bar confirming your screenshot.
This is the “Micro Intelligence” method whereby you have to activate or enable the screenshot feature via the Micro intelligence menu.
- Launch your Settings app.
- Scroll down to Micro Intelligence option and tap on it.
- Now, enable “Take Screenshot with 3 Fingers“.
- Go to the page or window where you want to screenshot and slide down your 3 fingers on the screen.
Tecno Spark has a “T-Point” app which floats on the screen that allows quick access to your favourite apps and features.
- Launch your T-Point app and enable it.
- On the window you wish to screenshot, tap on the T-Point floating bar and draw the app selection wheel until you see the screenshoot icon.
- Now, tap on the “Screenshot icon” to screenshot.
Is it helpful? Kindly share your experience!