Many good Android apps are out there with the best feature to stream live and favourite sports videos for free at the comfort of your home and work.
These apps are mainly for streaming live videos, they are very easy to install and open without interruption. You can use any networks in Nigeria, such as: MTN, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel to stream the videos on your Android device.
These are the top five best Android app available for downloading live sports across the world.
1. World Sport Stream (WSS): This app allows you watch all world’s sports channel live and of course, you won’t miss a single match of your favourite sport. It works on tablets, Android device and is manufactured by WSSapp.
You need MX player app to watch or stream on it and you also need XMTV player to watch or stream on it.
2. MOBDRO: This app enables users enjoy their high quality videos at high speed. Mobdro allows Android users to watch TV channels, shows, movies, sports, tech and other videos. The videos can be watched online and downloaded for later use and the TV channels can be streamed as well.
3. Sport TV: This app is the right app to quench your football viewing taste. This super sport Android app is developed bringing you the best of live football sport, and mostly English commentary.
4. Sybla TV: Yes, the downside of Sybla TV is that it doesn’t have English commentary. World football matches and crystal clear streaming are in your palm. You can also download MX player to enhance your stream with Sybla TV.
5. Olweb TV: This app allows you to watch your football games smoothly by connecting the live sport channels directly through streamHunter for steady and uninterrupted stream.
These are the best apps for streaming live sports without any form of interruption and issues. What’s your say?