Browsing is what make up the internet and everyone loves to browse the Internet for information and through the process, browser is being used. The first browser ever created was launched in 1992 and by this 7.28 am( GMT+1) there were over 1,200,898,567 active websites and every second about 20 websites are launched.
Browsers are specially designed to access the internet. There are many or hundreds of browsers available on Google playstore but only few will actually give you what you want. The most important features needed in a browser are efficiency and speed to browse in Android Smartphones
1. UC Browser – Heavy downloaders will attest to the performance of Uc browser because its speed in downloading is incomparable. It speed up your downloads quickly even on a low internet connection but using a strong network will give you a better experience. In the advance settings; You can flip your User Agent to mobile or desktop, adjust brightness levels, or enable page acceleration and rotation, restore closed tabs if the browser crashes and lots more.
2. Puffin browser – This browser has both attributes of speed and efficiency. It speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones. The speed is amazing!
3. Dolphin browser – You should like Dophin browser for its amazing set of features like theming, flash support, ad-block, incognito mode, add-on support and some tertiary features like gesture controls. These features is amazing to be compared with other browsers.
4. Opera browser – Most Android Smartphones users prefers Opera than Uc browser because of some certain features it possessed and meanwhile, is fast also fast but brings good result than its rival. The standard Opera has partial ad block, video compression to save data, and a dashboard where you can have news and favorites stored. You can also open an opera account and sync or refresh data between this and the desktop version. The lightweight version of Opera is called Opera Mini with less features.
5. Google Chrome – This browser is very good and fast when browsing or downloading. It also possessed a lot of features on its mobile app. What I don’t like in the app is the consumption of RAM (random access memory) and sometimes freezes.
I hope you have seen the top 5 (five) Android Browsers that you can Install on your tablets or phones without regret.
What do you have to say about the Android Browsers?