Have you ever wanted to purchase a laptop of your choice? If yes, I think this post is definitely for you and you are at the right place. As a youth or businessman/businesswomen, it’s advisable to have a gadget called laptop, it helps in getting familiar with modern technology.
With laptop or desktop, you will be able perform many daily duties faster and easier. A laptop computer, sometimes called a notebook computer by manufacturers, is a battery- or AC-powered personal computer generally smaller than a briefcase that can easily be transported and conveniently used in temporary spaces such as on airplanes, in libraries, temporary offices, and at meetings.
Am writing 5 solid factors you should consider before purchasing a laptop, these factors are worth considering.
FIVE FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING A LAPTOP
1. OPERATING SYSTEM – It’s advisable to consider the operating system first to bypass any form of limitations. Going for Windows 7 upward I think it’s cool.
2. BATTERY CAPACITY – It’s certain, you have to choose a laptop with long lasting battery. If you are an heavy user, I think choosing a laptop with 6000mAh is good.
3. RAM – Another most important factor is the RAM(Random access memory). This determines how fast your system will be. I guess choosing 4GB RAM and above is okay.
4. WEIGHT AND SIZE – Although common laptops are now okay in terms of weight, you should consider choosing a laptop that is portable and light in weight.
5. MAKE OF THE LAPTOP – You also need to consider the maker or manufacturer of the laptop. Many companies are making fake and substandard laptops, that’s why you need to choose the right make. I can recommend Toshiba, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Samsung.
So, you can see the top factors to consider before buying a laptop. It’s advisable to share and drop your comments for suggestion.
Well-written and articulated by Jasper Fidelis, the founder of jeftechs.com. He deals with technology and other related things.