There are 6 first hand information to know about TSTV – Telcom Satellite Television, before its launch today on October 1st or after on.
The TSTV has come to clean the era of DSTV and Gotv the light version of DSTV. It comes with inbuilt camera, football live matches, over 200+ channels, 50GB hard disk, pause subscription feature and cinema movies shows.
6 First Hand Information to know about TSTV
1. The N5,000 for initial purchase includes a dish, decoder and a remote control but installation charge excluded.
2. TSTV pause subscription feature that allows you pause your subscription when not in use, will only be available for those who go for the maximum 3,000naira package and can only be pause in no more than 7 days. So, don’t expect to pause your subscription from January to December.
3. The first time you buy the TSTV Decoder is the only time you will get the Free 20GB data, and subsequent full month come with 10GB of data. So, do not expect to get 20GB again.
4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.
5. You would also be able to buy 1GB extra data or above at the cost of 300naira for 1GB.
6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TSTV channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS).
These are the information you need to first consider before setting up your mind to buy the decoder.
It seems features that where over hyped are now turning round, leading to disappoint. Hmmm, what’s your say?