Smartphones are one of the best tool that helps everyone perform many things both on the internet and reality, so we should better take care of them.
Some people look at it like a toy that can just be replaced but a wonderful phone with a lot of features and functions are what we should really take care off. Ohh! Don’t be confused! All phones are same, it depends on how you cherish it.
Feature phones are stronger but can perform little functions, while smartphones can download and access many things on the internet. They have many apps that perform different tasks.
Nonetheless, these are things we unknowingly, unintendedly and unintentionally do to our smartphones that can destroy the phone.
1. Neglecting Malware: Some people thinks computer are the only device malware mostly attacks that there is no need installing it on the smartphone. Ohh! Malware can do even worse to your smartphone by tracking your location and stealing very high sensitive data.
Some can cause damages like unresponsiveness, lagging and frequently popping out advertisements. So, it’s essential you take caution when installing apps on your smartphone and try to install an antivirus app to secure your data.
2. Always Leaving It On: Smartphones never rest even at night and day. Sometimes, they even work more than our laptops and desktops. So make it a habit to reboot it, turn it off at night or shut it down for at least 20 minutes. This will off course, cool its temperature and to work effortlessly.
3. Packing It Full: Always monitor your memory space. Without enough space, your phone might become sluggish and even lagging, try to use SD card in order to fix this common issue by expanding your storage for free flow functionality.
4. Exposing Your Smartphone To Heat And Cold: Be always cautious wherever you leave your smartphone because exposing it to heat and cold weather conditions can be damaging.
5. Keeping Your Smartphone In Your Pocket: The hind pocket is where we should keep our smartphones because keeping it at our back pocket of our jean or trousers, could bend or break the phone in two while sitting.
6. Installing Software Updates Improperly: People just go ahead and install software updates with low battery percent, this is very dangerous and could lead to hard bricking if the battery got off suddenly when installing the software update.
Always try to have at least 50% to 100% battery capacity before upgrading and try to unroot your phone if rooted to prevent bricking that will lead to phone damage.
7. Rooting Improperly: Rooting gives you full control over your smartphone but it should be done by a professional. Improper rooting can damage phone faster because if you decide to do it yourself, there is high chance of incomplete rooting which may cause your phone to malfunction.
Maintenance is the best key to prevent your phone from damages, what’s your say?