9mobile – is formally known as Etisalat, due to the controversy they faced with their brand in 2017. After they were unable to payup their debt, they increased their data plans and who knows if it’s to pay up the debt but however, their plans are a lot cool especially for those who love speed.
9mobile 2018 Data plans are really flexible. The speed is the most important factor people consider most when purchasing a data plan. Imagine buying a high data volume plan at an affordable rate but at the end of the day, you end up not using the data throughout its validity period due to poor network. What an annoying thing!
9mobile knows what you need and they are true to theirself and to their subscribers. You enjoy superfast of streaming, downloading and surfing on all devices that can connect to the internet without worrying about their network.
9mobile 2018 data plans works on all devices, such as: PSP console, PC/desktop through modem, Android, IOS (IPhones), Nokia and other devices that can connect to the internet.
Let me give you quick fact. 9mobile has over 19 million subscribers in Nigeria and it’s the Nigeria’s fourth largest telecommunications company in May.
9mobile is one of the fastest in the country and over the years, is one of the most reliable and consistent telecom network in Nigeria. These made them amass such massive amount of subscribers.
9mobile new and latest 2018 data plans starts from N50 for 10MB daily plan to 120GB for N110,000. They have data plans that ranges from daily, weekly, monthly, weekend and monthly. They offers the best with great speed, since speed is user’s main priority.
To take advantage of 9mobile fast and stable broadband service to enjoy a richer online experience at your favourite sites. You need to subscribe to their flexible data plans and you should have figured out your data consumption rate before opting for a particular data plan.
Know how you use data in a day, weekly or monthly and even throughout the night. If you love to download a lot, you should option-in for monthly data since they have higher data volume.
If you are a business owner, you should option-in for the higher data plan to connect up to your devices. You should know if your business is large or small scale.
Now, let’s view the 9mobile latest list of data plans, prices and activation codes for 2018 and what they have to offer.
9mobile Data Plans for 2018 and Prices in Nigeria ( & Their locations)
9mobile has a lot of data plans that ranges from 10MB to 120GB, so you have a lot of option. If you are an internet crawler, you already have different data plans options to enjoy up your data depending on your choice.
The daily plans last for a day, the weekly valid for 7 days and the monthly plan valid for 30 days. You can also opt-in for the night and weekend plans at an affordable rate but they are time-restricted.
9mobile 2018 Daily Plans
Daily plan from 9mobile are little for heavy internet crawlers. It’s for performing little tasks like checking social media notifications, assignments and some other basics things.
1. 10MB for N50: The data volume of this plan might have make you skip this description. This is the type of data plan that can be used to check notifications on social media. You can also surf and download very little files with it. The daily plan valid for 1 day (24 hour).
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*3*8# or send MI3 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
2. 40MB for N100: If you can’t opt-in for the little one, you can subscribe to a higher data plan if you want to download files like musics and others. With just N100, you get 40MB of data. It valid for 1 day (24 hours).
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*3*1# or send MI1 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
9mobile 2018 Weekly Data Plan
In this area, 9mobile only have one weekly data plan that will off course, suite everyone’s choice. It valid for 7 days.
3. 150MB for N200: With just N200, you would get 150MB data. The weekly plan valid for 7 days. You can download, stream and surf without worrying about speed.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*10# or send LCD to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
9mobile 2018 Monthly Data Plans
Monthly data plans from 9mobile is ever the best because the validity period gives you full time to do whatever pleases you on the internet without interruption. They may be cost but the speed is incomparable!
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*12# or send LCD2 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*7# to activate this plan.
6. 1.5GB for N1,200: By adding just N200, you’d get 1.5GB data. 500MB is the additional data plan compared to the previous 1GB for 1K data plan. You will enjoy unparalleled internet access because it works effortlessly till it expires. The data plan valid for complete 30 days (a month).
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*25# or send AND11 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
7. 2.5GB for N2,000: With just N2,000, you’d get 2.5GB data to enjoy your online pursuit for 30 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*8# or send AND2 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
8. 4GB for N3,000: Some networks monthly data plans are way cheaper than this plan but you can’t compare the speed? Speed matters a lot. With just N3,000, you’d get a good 4GB data volume that valid for 30 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*35# to activate this plan.
9. 5.5GB for N4,000: With just N4,000, you’d get 5.5GB data to enjoy your online pursuit for 30 days and unparalleled internet access to the cyberspace.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*36# to activate this plan.
10. 11.5GB for N8,000: With just N8,000, you’d get 11.5GB data to enjoy your smartphone goodies. Those apps and files you’ve kept in mind to download since these days, you are free to activate this plan and get them all installed on your phone or desktop. It valid for 30 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*2*5# or send MB6 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
11. 15GB for N10,000: This huge amount of data and at same time, huge amount of money but those who really know what they want will find this plan reasonable. The exclusive plan valid for complete 30 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*4*1# or send SM1 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
12. 27.5GB for N18,000: As if I already read your mind, saying “how can I waste huge amount of 18,000k to buy 27.5GB data“. Let me tell you, some folks sees this plan as a nice spot to quench their money on because the speed is incomparable. Aside the speed, the plan can access and connect up on any devices. It valid for 30 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*4*3# or send SM3 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
13. 100GB for N84,992: Both price and data are damn massive. Business owners should find this helpful and any individual that gets this, will enjoy uninterrupted access to the internet for 30 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*4*5# or send SM5 to 229 to activate this plan through SMS.
9mobile Heavy Data Plans
These set of data plans are the largest and only those who desperately need data to run an organization could simply afford these data plans. There is annual plan that valid for 365 days, Bi-annual plan that valid for 120 days and quarterly plan that valid for 90 days. They will allow you enjoy the internet without any form of network glitches or interruption, since they are from one of the best network in Nigeria, 9mobile.
14. 30GB for N27,500: This quarterly plan is adorable and will allow you push up your internet pursuit for 90 days without interruption. If you are the type that love downloading, browsing, streaming and likes to access other high data consuming places on the internet, you should go for this plan. It valid for 90 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*5*1# or send 4M to 229 to activate the plan via SMS.
15. 60GB for N55,000: This Bi-annual data plan is for those who prefer to connect up to many devices to enjoy their access to the cyberspace without glitches. Organizations and business owners are also fitted for this plan. It valid for complete 120 days.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*5*2# or send 6M to 229 to activate the plan via SMS.
To opt-in this data plan, dial *229*5*3# or send 12M to 229 to activate the plan via SMS.
9mobile Evening and Weekend Data Plans for 2018
Evening and Weekend data plans are for those prefer browsing at a certain period of time because even the data plans are time-restricted. At the time when the data plan is active, you won’t be restricted because it will be able to work on any places on the internet. It’s just a normal data that can be used to browse, stream, surf, and download heavily at a specific time.
17. 1GB for N500: This is the lowest weekend data plan from 9mobile data plan bouquet. You can enjoy a lot and have fun on the internet from friday 11:59pm – sunday 11:59pm with just a payment of N500.
To opt-in this weekend data plan, dial *5995*2# to activate the plan.
To opt-in this weekend data plan, dial *229*3*12# to activate the plan.
19. 5GB for N2,000: This Weekend and Evening data plan gives unparalleled access to the cyberspace but is time-restricted. The plan works throughout the weekend for 30 days and in the evening from 7pm to 7am. Additional 100MB WhatsApp data that works 24/7 hours is included.
To opt-in this weekend data plan, dial *229*3*13# to activate the plan.
9mobile Night Plan
Night plan from 9mobile is cool but doesn’t allow multiple subscription in a night. You can enjoy the night plan only from 12am to 5am in the night and even if it finished, you can wait for the next time to subscribe again.
To activate 9mobile data plan, dial *229*3*11# and enjoy your smartphone goodies at night without glitches.
9mobile Data Plans, Subscription & Activation Codes, Validity Periods and Prices for 2018
|9mobile Daily Plans|
|10MB @ N50||1 Day||Dial *229*3*8#|
|40MB @ N100||1 Day||Dial *229*3*1#|
|9mobile Weekly Plans|
|150MB @ N200||7 Days||Dial *229*2*10#|
|9mobile Monthly Plans|
|1GB @ N1,000||30 Days||Dial *229*2*7#|
|1.5GB @ N1,200||30 Days||Dial *229*2*25#|
|2.5GB @ N2,000||30 Days||Dial *229*2*8#|
|4GB @ N3,000||30 Days||Dial *229*2*35#|
|5.5GB @ N4,000||30 Days||Dial *229*2*36#|
|11.5GB @ N8,000||30 Days||Dial *229*2*5#|
|15GB @ N10,000||30 Days||Dial *229*4*1#|
|27.5GB @ N18,000||30 Days||Dial *229*4*3#|
|9mobile Heavy Plans|
|30GB @ N27,500||90 Days (Quarterly plan)||Dial *229*5*1#|
|60GB @ N55,000||120 Days (Bi-annual plan)||Dial *229*5*2#|
|120GB @ N110,000||365 Days (Annual plan)||Dial *229*5*3#|
|9mobile Evening and Weekend Data Plans|
|1GB @ N500||Friday 11:59pm – Sunday 11:59pm||Dial *5995*2#|
|2GB @ N1,000||Evening and weekend plan (7PM – 7AM) and the whole of weekend||Dial *229*3*12#|
|5GB @ N2,000||Evening and weekend plan (7PM – 7AM) and the whole of weekend plus additional 100MB WhatsApp data||Dial *229*3*13#|
Please note: auto-renewal applies. to stop auto-renewal, dial *229*0#. Rollover applies when you purchase same bundle (daily, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual).
How to Subscribe to 9mobile Data Plan
To subscribe to 9mobile data plan, dial *200# and follow the on-screen instructions to activate a data plan or use the above activation codes to subscribe to anyone of your choice.
How to Check 9mobile data balance
To check your 9mobile data balance, dial *228# and you will see your remaining active data balance you’ve subscribed for.