Airtel at it again as they have successfully introduced or launched data plans for YouTube which is meant to work or access only YouTube application or the website and is called YouTube Flex.
When it comes to browsing, Airtel is among the best networks in the country and they also have their night plans that enable it’s users browse at a low and affordable cost.
As I have said earlier, these data plans can only be used on YouTube and maybe with the help of VPNs, you will be able to power all applications on your smartphone. However, the data plans are two; the 500MB valid for a month while the 150MB valid for a week.
Airtel YouTube Flex Plans, Price And Validity Periods
1. 150MB For 100naira which valid for 7days.
2. 500MB for 200naira which valid for 30days.
How To Activate The Airtel YouTube Flex Plans
- Firstly, go to your phone dial pad.
- Now, dial *141*4# to view the two data plans; the 500MB for 200naira valid for a month and the 150MB for 100naira valid for a week.
- Enter 1 or 2 to activate any plan of your choice.
Yea! We all know YouTube consumes alot of data but if possible, you can use it to power all applications on your smartphone using m.youtube.com proxy server on your Psiphon VPN or other related VPNs.
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about the new Airtel YouTube Flex data plans?