Are you searching for the best Airtel data plans for modem, Airtel WhatsApp plan, Airtel data plans for BlackBerry, Airtel best data plans for every smartphone, Airtel data plan for iPhone, Airtel subscription codes for just N200 and others, all the data plans of Airtel lays in this article.
In this article, we’re providing you with the best Airtel 2018 internet data plan for Android smartphones, iOS, PC/desktop/computer, tablets and many others, including BlackBerry.
Airtel is the world’s third largest telecommunications operator with exclusive cheap data plans for all devices with an uninterrupted speed. The network has over 20 million subscribers and has since been offering what their customers needs without hesitation.
Although, Airtel and MTN were using an interesting business strategy in 2016 to drag more customers from other network providers by offering an impressive data plans for various types of smartphones but still yet, Glo still remains the grandmaster of data plans by releasing unresisting mouth-dropping data plans for their users.
Currently, MTN and 9mobile has been increasing their data plans when other network providers are making it cheap for everyone. For now, Airtel data plans and Glo data plans are currently the best in the telecommunications world.
Moreover, Airtel data plans ranges from night, daily, weekly, monthly, 2G packs and unlimited. The night plans lasts from 12am to 4am, the daily plans last for only 24 hours, the weekly last for only 7 days, the monthly lasts for 30 days, the 2G packs are unlimited but capped, only restricted to 2G mode and finally, the unlimited are also capped but only for BlackBerry devices.
The Airtel data plans works on all devices that can connect to the internet, including Android device, iOS (iPhone), tablets, PSP consoles and other gaming devices.
Airtel 2018 Data plans, Validity Period and Price
Airtel Daily Data Plans
Airtel offers you a rich bouquet of data bundles to meet your internet needs. The daily data bundles are rich, affordable and flexible to meet your needs.
1. 20MB for N50: The plan is popularly known as the “entry data plan” which can be used on featured or Android phones and can consume faster, depending on your usage. It can be used for checking notifications and it valid for a day (24 hours).
To activate the Airtel entry data plan, kindly dial *141*11*9# and enjoy the plan based on your consumption.
2. 75MB for N100: This is a daily plan and can give you the best you need in a day. With N100, you’d get 75MB data bundle to probably check some notifications online and some other things like video calling, chatting and other basic stuffs. It valid for 14 hours, just 1 day.
To activate the Airtel data plan, kindly dial *410# and enjoy the amazing bundle.
3. 200MB for N200: This is 3-day validity data plan from Airtel. You’d get 200MB at literally the same amount you used in purchasing the data plan. It’s amazing and wonderful because it hits the same data allocated to it. It valid for 3 days.
To activate the Airtel data plan, kindly dial *412# and enjoy the amazing bundle.
Airtel Weekly Data Plans
Airtel weekly data bundles are amazing and flexible to those who will like to stay active on the internet during the week. The plans last for 7 days and airtel also extend the other weekly plan to 14 days. In other word, this is an extra grace period for the subscriber.
4. 350MB for N300: If this bundle or data plan were to be compared to the last weekly plan, I would recommend this plan because the both validity and data given, this weekly plan still surpassed it. You will get 350MB for just N300 only and it valid for complete 7 days without interruption.
To activate the Airtel data plan, kindly dial *417# and enjoy the amazing bundle.
5. 750MB for N500: This plan obviously shows that Airtel really offers you a rich bouquet of data bundles to meet your internet needs, since the plan is some network providers night+weekly plan, MTN for example. But this Airtel weekly plan valid for complete 14 days and 750MB is the allocated data for the sum of N500.
To activate the Airtel data plan, kindly dial *418# and enjoy the amazing bundle.
Airtel Monthly Data Plans
Airtel Monthly plans are affordable and well arranged to meet your needs. Those who love to stream the internet heavily or those who prefer downloading heavily should opt for these monthly plans because they are recommended for you.
6. 1.5GB for N1,000: This plan is tagged as “Android 1.0”, it’s the cheapest plan among the Airtel Monthly data plans and it valid for 30 days, which is a month. With just N1,000, you will get the data volume of 1.5GB data and is usable on all devices at N1/MB all day.
To activate the Airtel data plan, kindly dial *496# and enjoy the amazing bundle.
7. 3.5GB (2.5GB + 1GB data bonus) for N1,500: This data plan is tagged as “Android 1.5” because is the upgraded version of the previous monthly plan. With just N1,500, you’d get 3.5GB data, the 2.5GB can be used all day but the 1GB data bonus is usable from 1am to 7am daily and it valid for 30 days.
To activate the Airtel data plan, kindly dial *437# and enjoy the additional amazing data bundle attached.
8. 3.5GB for N2,000: This Android 2.0 data plan is different from the previous plan because it can be used all day without time-restriction but the price is higher. Moreover, you can get the 3.5GB to work perfectly with just N2,000 only, valid for 30 days.
To opt-in this Airtel data plan, simply dial *437# and voila! You have successfully subscribed to go for the 30 days online pursuit.
9. 5.5GB (4.5GB + 1GB data bonus) for N2,500: This Android 2.5 data plan is similar to the previous plan. The 5.5GB is divided and time-restricted, which means the 4.5GB is your main data bundle that can be used at all day and night but the 1GB data bonus can be used only from 1am to 7am daily.
To opt-in this Airtel data plan, simply dial *437*1# and voila! You have successfully subscribed to go for the 30 days online pursuit.
10. 6.5GB (5.5GB + 1GB data bonus) for N3,000: This Android 3.0 data plan is similar to the previous plan. The 6.5GB is divided and time-restricted, which means the 5.5GB is your main data bundle that can be used at all day and night but the 1GB data bonus can be used only from 1am to 7am daily.
To opt-in this Airtel data plan, simply dial *438# and voila! You have successfully subscribed to go for the 30 days online pursuit.
11. 9.5GB (7.5GB + 2GB data bonus) for N4,000: This Android 4.0 data plan is similar to the previous plan. The 9.5GB is divided and time-restricted, which means the 7.5GB is your main data bundle that can be used at all day and night but the 2GB data bonus can be used only from 1am to 7am daily.
To opt-in this Airtel data plan, simply dial *438*1# and voila! You have successfully subscribed to go for the 30 days online pursuit.
- Read Also: MTN latest list of data plans and prices
Airtel 2G-Pack Data Plan
These plans are wonderful! Not literally or probably but truly cheap and affordable. The major reason why people won’t find it reasonable is because the plan is restricted to 2G data network mode only; it can’t be used on 3G network or others. Moreover, is still the best unlimited (capped) airtel data plan.
Meanwhile, the data is slow because 2G network is naturally slow unlike 3G with extraordinary speed. If you need some urgent or things to do on the internet, you might find these data plans reasonable.
The plans are available in two packages: the weekly and the monthly packages. Airtel 2G Packs gives you NON-STOP Internet Browsing, Chatting, Downloads on your 2G phone. They are;
1. 2G-Pack Weekly 1GB for N200 – This plan is so cheap but only restricted to 2G network mode. It valid for 7 days and can be activated by dialling *482*1# and viola! You are done opting-in the plan. Then, kindly go to Settings>>Mobile network>>Preferred network and switch it to 2G mode only, otherwise, you won’t see it work.
2. 2G-Pack Monthly 3GB for N500: This is the highest 2G pack data plan from Airtel network and it offers 3GB at the price of just N500 only. The plan only works on 2G mode and it valid for 25 days without stopping. To activate, dial *482*2# and kindly go to Settings>>Mobile network>>Preferred network and switch it to 2G mode only, otherwise, it won’t work.
Airtel Night Plans
Airtel data plans for night browsing is absolutely amazing and flexible. They have an impressive night plans unlike MTN network own.
To activate, you must be on Airtel smartTrybe 2.0 by dialling *312# and select 1 to join the smartTrybe tariff plan.
To activate the Airtel night data plan of N25 for 500MB, simply dial *312#, select 3 (Trybe Night Browsing), and select 1 to activate.
To activate the Airtel night data plan of N200 for 1.5GB, simply dial *312#, select 3 (Trybe Night Browsing), and select 2 to activate. That’s all.
All Airtel Data Plans, Activation Codes, Validity Period and Price
|Airtel Daily Plans|
|20MB for N50||1 Day||Dial *141*11*9#|
|75MB for N100||1 Day||Dial *410#|
|200MB for N200||3 Days||Dial *412#|
|Airtel Weekly Plans|
|350MB for N300||7 Days||Dial *417#|
|750MB for N500||14 Days||Dial *418#|
|Airtel Monthly Plans|
|1.5GB for N1,000||30 Days||Dial *496#|
|3.5GB (2.5GB + 1GB data bonus) for N1,500
Note: The 1GB bonus is usable from 1am to 7am daily
|30 Days||Dial *437#|
|3.5GB for N2,000||30 Days||Dial *437#|
|5.5GB (4.5GB + 1GB data bonus) for N2,500
Note: The 1GB bonus is usable from 1am to 7am daily
|30 Days||Dial *437*1#|
|6.5GB (5.5GB + 1GB data bonus) for N3,000||30 Days||Dial *438#|
|9.5GB (7.5GB + 2GB data bonus) for N4,000||30 Days||*438*1#|
|Airtel 2G-Pack Plans|
|2G-Pack Weekly Plan of 2GB for N200||7 Days||Dial *482*1#|
|2G-Pack Monthly Plan of 3GB for N500||25 Days||Dial *482*2#|
|Airtel Social Plans
Stay socially connected. Chat, browse and stay up to date with our social plans. Usable for Facebook,Twitter Whatsapp, We Chat e.t.c
|WhatsApp Daily 10MB for N25||1 Day||Dial *948*4#|
|All social daily for 20MB for N50||1 Day||Dial *991*4#|
|All social weekly plan of 50MB for N100||5 Days||Dial *688*3#|
|All social monthly plan of 600MB for N300||25 Days||Dial *688*1#|
|Airtel BlackBerry Plans
Usable on all BlackBerry OS7 devices as well as NON-Blackberry
|BB unlimited daily of 40MB for N100||1 Day||Dial *440*18#|
|BB unlimited weekly of 200MB for N525||7 Days||Dial *440*17#|
|BB unlimited monthly of 3.5GB (2.5GB + 1GB data bonus for N1,500
Note: The 1GB bonus is usable from 1am to 7am daily
|25 Days||Dial *440*16#|
|Airtel Mega Packs Plans
Airtel Mega Packs are designed for the heavy data user. Enjoy Streaming, Downloads etc on your device or across multiple device
|MEGA 5: 12GB (10GB + 2GB data bonus) for N5,000
Note: The 2GB bonus is usable from 1am to 7am daily
|30 Days||Dial *452#|
|MEGA 10: 25GB for N10,000||30 Days||Dial *462*10#|
|MEGA 15: 40GB for N15,000||30 Days||Dial *462*15#|
|MEGA 20: 60GB for N20,000||30 Days||Dial *462*20#|
|Airtel Night Plans|
|500MB for N25||A night from 12am – 5am||Dial *312# and select 3 (Trybe Night browsing) and select 1 to subscribe|
|1.5GB for N200||A night from 12am – 5am||Dial *312# and select 3 (Trybe Night browsing) and select 2 to subscribe|
Airtel Free Surf of Up to 160MB
FREE Surf offers reduced browsing rate on usage and gives up to 160mb bonus data when you use up to 160MB. Browsing rate starts from 1kobo per KB. Billing starts from N10/MB and up to N2/MB.
How to Buy or Purchase Airtel Data Plans
To activate Airtel data plans, simply dial *141# and follow the on-screen instructions, or use the above USSD codes for the activation of all Airtel data plans.
How to check Airtel data balance
The data balance checking code for Airtel is by dialling *140# or dial *141*11*0# or dial *123*10# or simply dial *223# or dial *141*712*0# or send Status to 440 as SMS.
To check Airtel BIS, dial *123*9# and you’re done.
Airtel is one of the best telecommunications company that give to users or customers what they really want. Their data plans are very impressive and good to use for online pursuit of any kind.
What’s your say about the plans, price and validity periods of Airtel data plans? Are they too cost or cheap?