Airtel Nigeria is not lacking behind as they have successfully unveiled new five sets of data plans for YouTube Streaming and for normal browsing also called Android data. The data plans combined the both Android and YouTube data plans.
Some days ago, when the adverts was still trending on social media and on television, a post was dropped on this blog concerning its trending activities but currently, they have added more data to the available 4.5GB data plan.
Those who loves streaming videos on YouTube application and on the websites will definitely enjoy this exclusive offer from Airtel Nigeria.
And also, the data plans subscription still retains the normal data plan and add YouTube Streaming as an extra bonus.
Looking at the bonus, you would deduce that the subscription is more preferable than their official normal data plans and even far better than that of 9mobile Nigeria YouTube Streaming data plans.
Airtel New Data Plans for YouTube Streaming and the Retained Normal Data Plans
- The recharge of N1000 gives normal data plan of 1.5GB plus 3GB YouTube Streaming bonus.
- The recharge of N2000 gives normal data plan of 3.5GB plus 6GB YouTube Streaming bonus.
- The recharge of N2500 gives normal data plan of 5GB plus 10GB YouTube Streaming bonus.
- The recharge of N3500 gives normal data plan of 7GB plus 10GB YouTube Streaming bonus.
- The recharge of N4000 gives normal data plan of 9GB plus 10GB YouTube Streaming bonus.
In the above data plans list, you would notice they have huge accumulation data.
Now, let’s view their total sum data which is their accumulation data they gives to subscribers I.e YouTube Streaming + Normal Android data.
- The recharge of N1000 gives a total 4.5GB data (1.5GB normal plan + 3GB YouTube Streaming).
- The recharge of N2000 gives a total 9.5GB data (3.5GB normal plan + 6GB YouTube Streaming).
- The recharge of N2500 gives a total 15GB data (5GB normal plan + 10GB YouTube Streaming).
- The recharge of N3500 gives a total 17GB data (7GB normal plan + 10GB YouTube Streaming).
- The recharge of N4000 gives a total 19GB data (9GB normal plan + 10GB YouTube Streaming.
Comparing these 5 sets of data plans from Airtel Nigeria has definitely overcomed their official data plans. I rather purchase this than going for just a normal data plan with no extra bonus but who knows if this zap.
Nevertheless, the data plans are available for both existing and old customers on the network; you are not restricted from activating any of them.
How to Activate Airtel New Android + YouTube Streaming Data plans
They can be activated by dialling *323# and select option 1 (Android + Free YouTube Plan) from the on-screen menu. In the other screen, you can activate any plans of your choice.
The Android data plans valid for 30 days since is extracted from their official data plan while the YouTube Streaming can only be used in the night, specifically from 12:00AM till 30 days (a month) or till it gets exhausted.
Can it be used to download?
Yes. The Android data plan can be used to download but the YouTube Streaming is only restricted for the night.
Is it helpful?