Yea! You might need an app for your blog because is the best and important thing to have on your blog or website in order to keep your users and audience engaged and will also bring thousands of traffics back to you. Nowadays, many people do not prefer using browser anymore and to keep those type of people updated, you need an application.
To create an application is very simple and easy using Appyet.com which is a free online application maker. It has a simple interface and will enable you create your Apps easily without paying a dime. So lets go on.
How To Create An App Using Appyet
- Firstly, go to Appyet.com and sign up.
- After that, you can then login and tap on CREATE APP.
- Then in the next page, you will have to fill the ftoms which are (application name, version code, package name, application icon, header image) and tap on SAVE CHANGES.
- Then navigate to MODULES and add all the options you like (latest updates, web tutorials …..). For users to redirect to your blog, you will have to scroll down and tap on FEED then add it to the modules.
- After that, navigate to SETTINGS and set up your application the way you like. Then navigate to THEMES and add up any theme colors you like with the default (black and white).
- After that, navigate to BUILD and scroll down then tap on SUBMIT TO BUILD.
- Wow! You have successfully created an app so you will receive the app file via your email address you used to SIGN up on Appyet.
- You can now download it and extract it with Es explorer and upload to your blog readers or on playstore.
Addition: If you want to hire me to do the job for you, kindly mail me via Prexblogofficial@gmail.com. You can also mail me to create a different app without using this method for your blog, website, for PC and others.