Not long ago when AdSense officially roll out the Auto Ads for websites pages, users were highly anticipating the Auto Ad in AMP pages as well. However, Google has finally unveiled the Auto Ads in AMP to help you earn 10% more and to save time.
The Auto Ad on AMP pages can help you maximize revenue, and also give your users the best experience ever on both desktop and mobile. It helps you save time to focus on delivering new and beautiful contents.
One of the best and interesting features is that, you can use AMP Auto Ad independently or with existing Ad on your AMP pages. For example, if you have already placed an Ad code on your AMP page, you can still use Auto Ad independently with it.
Auto ads for AMP scan your AMP pages, find optimal ad placements, and render new ads when they’re likely to perform well. Simply place the AMP auto ad code on your page and let Google do the rest.
How to go about placing Auto Ad on your AMP pages
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click My ads > Auto ads.
- Click Auto ads for AMP.
- Leave Automatically get new formats selected if you want AdSense to automatically add new ad formats to your Auto ads for AMP settings as they become available.
You must complete these two steps for Auto ads to work:
- Copy and paste the amp-auto-ads script in the
<head>of your page.
- Copy and paste the AMP Auto ad code immediately after the opening
Within 10 - 20 minutes, Auto Ad will start to appear on your AMP pages. Moreover, you can also decide specific or custom pages it should appear.
Have you added the new AdSense Auto Ad on your AMP pages? Share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates