Are you searching for the best tariff plan for calls on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile networks? Have you been consuming a lot of airtime on calling but want to limit the usage? The best solution is to join a tariff plan that will add more to your recharges which will be treated in this article.
MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards customers with 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above. That is customers can get more value for their recharge anytime.
After my thorough research on the best call tariff plan on MTN, I found BetaTalk. However, all MTN prepaid customers are eligible to migrate to the tariff plan.
Benefits of MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan
- Customers will be rewarded with 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above.
- Customers will be rewarded with 150% bonus airtime on every recharge below N100.
- The bonus airtime will be available for national calls, national SMS and PAYG data.
- Customer will only enjoy the 250% bonus while they are on the Beta Talk Plan. If they migrate out to any other existing tariff plan they lose all the bonus.
MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan Call Rate
National calls will be charged at the rate of N25.20/minute (42k/sec) from the customer’s main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account. You can always check your bonus by dialling *556#.
To migrate to MTN BetaTalk, kindly dial *123*2*1# or send BT to 131 as SMS. Migration is free for the first time in 30 days.
Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan
Glo 11k/s plan is a simple flat tariff plan which allows customers enjoy heavily discounted call rate @ 11k/s to Glo lines and 15k/s to other local networks and top 30 international destinations.
Benefits of Glo 11k/sec Tariff Plan
For a daily fee of N5, customers enjoy:
- 11k/s calls to Glo customers.
- 15k/s to other networks in Nigeria.
- 15k/s calls to 30 top international destinations (Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK, US ).
- On-net and Off-net SMS are charged at N4/SMS while international are charged at N35/SMS.
How to Migrate to Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan
Simply dial *211# and you are migrated to Glo 11k per sec plan where you enjoy 11k/s to Glo customers, 15k/s to other networks in Nigeria and select international destinations. You also enjoy 10 minutes of free data monthly.
Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan
SmartTRYBE is specially designed to keep you connected with the best rates on data and calls to all networks, night browsing for your favorite movies, series and music and special campus data deals, you never miss a thing. You even get more data when buy data plans on campus.
Benefits of Airtel SmartTrybe
- 30% extra data on bundles of N500 and above purchased in all campuses in Nigeria.
- Calls at 11k/sec to all networks.
- 1GB for N500, valid for 7 days.
- Night Browsing.
- N25 for 500MB, valid between 12 midnight and 5 am.
Call rates on SmartTrybe
You will be charged 20kb/sec when you make the first 50 secs call and 51 secs and above will be charged at 11kb/sec to local calls. While international calls to UK/US/China/India/Canada will be charged at 20kb/sec and other destinations will be charged at standard rate.
How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan
To subscribe, buy an Airtel line; existing subscribers are to dial *312# to opt-in.
9mobile Talkzone Tariff Plan
Take advantage of massive off-peak discounts with talkzone. This dynamic discount offer gives you amazingly low rates, depending on where you are and when you call.
Benefits of 9mobile Talkzone
- You get up to 80% off on calls to other 9mobile numbers as low as 12k/sec.
- Make calls for as low as 12k/sec to all networks between 12:30 and 4:30 am.
How to Migrate to 9mobile Talkzone
Simply dial *244*8# and you are done migrating to the tariff plan for Talkzone bonuses.
Conclusion and Verdict
These are the best call tariff plans from all the four giant networks in Nigeria. They are good for calling at a cheaper and more affordable rate.
What’s your experience with any of them, kindly share!