Nokia 3310 (2017) was recently launched at the MVC which is the resurrected normal Nokia 3310. So, fake Nokia 3310 (2017 version) is now in circulation as people are not able to differentiate between the original and fake one because of its similarity in design, shapes, color and others. If you are not careful, you might end up purchasing or buying the fake one.
In this article, I will reveal to you the differences between the original and fake Nokia 3310 (2017).
How To Spot And Know The Original And Fake Nokia 3310 (2017)
Firstly, look at the original Nokia 3310 (2017) version at the right and the fake at the left side.
The differences are clear;
1. You will notice the fonts are different.
2. The screen quality is low.
3. The menu or “GO TO” button is missing.
4. The homescreen is different.
5. The menu button is located at the left instead of the middle on the fake version.
6. The fake is coated in a paint of yellow that appeared dull compared to the original.
7. The fake is keyboard are smaller and coated with black ink while the original are coated with silver with a bigger keyboard.
Now, you should be convinced that the fake version is available in the market and you should be careful of the version you buy because the fake is currently circulating the market.
What other differences do you notice?