BlackBerry motion comes with no keyboard but a massive 4000mAh battery capacity. Blackberry motion was launched few days after the image emerged and is a mid-range device with Snapdragon 625 chip, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage and a 12-megapixel rear camera, with a 5.5-inch 1080p display and a fingerprint sensor.
Blackberry Motion is IP67 water and dust resistant and is running a customized take on Android 7.1 Nougat just like its predecessor, KeyOne.
Motion comes comes with black colour and has no other color options. Your game will be smooth and clean with the Adreno 506 graphic processing unit (GPU).
Specifications and Price of BlackBerry Motion
- Networks – 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- SIM type – Single Nano SIM
- Colours – Black
- Android OS – Android 7.1 Nougat
- Build – Metallic body
- Dimensions – 155.70 x 75.40 x 8.13mm and 180g weight
- Display screen – IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16Million colours, 5.5 inch display screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolutions.
- Processors – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Chipset, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- Camera – It has 12MP back camera with LED flash and 8MP frontal camera with LED flash
- Memory – It has 4GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt memory storage that is expandable up to 256GB using a MicroSD
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- Other features – Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB OTG, Loudspeaker, Mp3 player, WiFi/hotspot, GPS, Glonass
- Battery type – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh battery capacity
- Price – BlackBerry Motion costs 166,000naira in Nigeria which is $460 in USD.
What’s your say?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates