Slimmer! Lighter! Tougher! Infinix Zero 2 LTE is the upgraded version of Infinix Zero 2 and the difference between them is the 4G LTE support and the increase in RAM of LTE.
Infinix Zero 2 LTE comes with an impressive display, clean and clear camera, larger memory storage and many others. Let’s see more of its specifications and price.
Specifications And Price Of Infinix Zero 2 LTE
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G LTE Enabled
- 4G LTE SPEED – Up to 137.57mpbs downloads speeds on 4G networks
- SIM CARD – Dual micro-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 5.1 Lollipop
- COLORS – White, Black, Blue, Red, Purple and Gold
- BUILD – Plastic
- SENSORS – G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity Sensor, Hall sensor and Accelerometer
- DIMENSIONS – 145 X 71.5 X 6.7mm and 118g weight
- DISPLAY – 5.0 inches Full HD screen with a resolution of 720 X 1280 resolution. Protected by Corning gorilla glass 3 which also supports multitouch
- PROCESSOR – MTK6753 (Helio X10) CHIPSET, 1.3Ghz octa-core CPU and Mali-T720 MP3 450MHz GPU
- CAMERA – It has 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
- MEMORY – It has 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory storage that can be expanded Upto 64GB using a microSD
- USB TYPE – microUSB 2.0
- BATTERY – Lion 2300mAh battery capacity
- PRICE – It costs starts from 36,000Naira
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about Infinix Zero 2 LTE Specifications, features and price?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates