Need a cheap smartphone? Infinix Zero X506 will help you do the job. It has an impressive display, huge memory storage and many others. It was the first smartphone from company to feature Android 4.4 (KitKat). Lets see more of its specifications and price.
Specifications And Price Of Infinix Zero X506
- NETWORK – 2G, 3G enabled without 4G LTE
- SIM CARD – Dual SIM
- ANDROID OS – Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- SENSORS – Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass and Light sensor
- BUILD – Plastic
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0
- COLORS – White, Black and Gold
- DIMENSIONS – 140x70x7.9 mm and 140 grams
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- PROCESSOR – 1.4GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6592 chipset and Mali-450 GPU
- DISPLAY – 5.0-inch IPS Display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel with Corning gorilla screen as protection
- CAMERA – It had 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 2MP front facing camera
- MEMORY – It has 1GB and 2GB version with 8GB and 16GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD
- BATTERY – 1920 mAh Li-ion Battery
- BATTERY CAPACITY – Its standby time is Upto 160 hours (3G) and talk time is up to 35hours
- PRICE – It ranges from 27,000naira to 37,000naira and can be purchased at any offline shop nearest to you.
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about Infinix Zero X506 Specifications, features and price?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates