In San Jose, after Facebook global developer community gathered for annual F8 conference, Mark Zuckerberg announced to launch a dating website that will allow users to create a dating profile and match with potential love interests.
The dating profile is completely optional and can be created separate from an individual’s existing profile and even the user’s friends won’t be able to see it.
The new dating feature is going to compete with other popular dating websites like Bumble, Hinge, OKCupid and Tinder.
Other features were also announced to be launch on that F8 conference for WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger and they are:
1. AR Camera Effect for Instagram: AR studio allows you to design unique, interactive camera experiences, including face filters and world effects. It’s coming to Instagram soon.
2. Video Chat for Instagram users: The video chat feature helps people use real-time video to connect. You should expect the video chat feature very soon on Instagram direct which will empower group and one-on-one conversations.
3. Instagram Explore coming in new dimension: While going deeper into a specific area, the Instagram Explore will make easier to discover things you’re interested in. It’s launching globally very soon.
4. WhatsApp Sticker and Group calling: Voice and Group calling are one of the feature that is being used on WhatsApp and the features are coming in the months end. Stickers are also coming to WhatsApp as well.
5. AR for the Messenger App: Ability for brands to integrate AR camera effects into their Messenger experience like to help people get valuable and feedback about purchases and more.
Other features coming to Facebook are Blood Donations, new clear history, investing in developers community, new group tab and Crisis response.
Have your say in the comment section below concerning the features coming to WhatsApp, Messenger and Instagram.