Have you been experiencing WiFi hotspot issues on your Android devices? You’ve got a fix today! There have been an issue concerning the WiFi hotspot of Android devices particularly, Tecno device which Wi-Fi automatically turns off. It’s so frustrating facing this type of issue especially in a state where you decide to tap into other hotspots or share internet data connection for friends/PC.
This issue is mainly faced by infinix and Tecno users and in this article, the Wi-Fi hotspot issue will be solved and fixed as two super methods will be provided to give instant solution.
- Go to Phone settings.
- Navigate to “Apps” and click on it.
- Now tap on the “three-dotted lines” beside the gear icon (setting symbol).
- Tap on “Reset App Preferences“.
- After that, reboot your phone and turn on your hotspot.
- If the first method does not work, just go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Apps” and select “Show systems apps” in the options.
- Reset “OOBE” and locate “Babel font” and uninstall updates made on it.
These methods are certain to fix all the WiFi hotspot issues spreading on Tecno, Infinix and other Android devices.
Is it helpful? Still experiencing any issue? Kindly drop it below and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!