GBWhatsapp is one of the best WhatsApp app you could ever imagine. It is the mod version of normal WhatsApp with more exclusive features and can be used without uninstalling the normal WhatsApp. This means that you can use two WhatsApp applications on same phone.
The app is always upgraded with more clean features even than the official WhatsApp itself. You can apply themes of your choice which can’t be done on normal WhatsApp because the feature is yet to roll out.
The new version of GBWhatsapp is 5.80 with a lot of features that will be list out. You can login same way you use on WhatsApp.
Features of GBWhatsapp 5.80 Version
- Selfie flash added.
- Send GIF images.
- Video calling feature now updated.
- Disable calls from specific contacts.
- Group link invitation to public feature added.
- Hide last seen for specific contacts.
- You can now send broadcast to 600 people instead of 250 people.
- Support call feature.
- Hide your last seen in one click.
- Proof ban, no more issue of ban your account.
- Themes added, use any theme.
- Counter statistics for group.
- Media preview now advanced and better than even WhatsApp.
- Show online and last seen in main screen.
- Theme moderator: Use any inbuit theme from store, you can apply themes.
- Change ticks/bubbles from style.
- Change the app icon from notification and settings.
- You can now copy friend’s status by clicking on it.
- You can now copy bulk SMS without showing other people’s name.
- Ability to press on links on chat screen without saving sender number or group admin number.
- Bulk images: Send 90 images at once instead of 10.
- Send a video of size 30MB instead of 10MB.
- Use up to 250 characters in your status instead of 139 characters and add big quotes to your status.
- Hide the name and date when copying more than one messages.
- Possibility of distinguishing between regular messages and Broadcast messages.
Where to Download GBWhatsapp 5.80 Version
You can download GBWhatsapp 5.80 version by clicking here and install it by locating the file from your SD card>>login normally, the same way used in WhatsApp.
Helpful? What’s your say about this latest GBWhatsapp version 5.80?