The last time I updated about the Gionee M7 Plus was the image leaked. Just yesterday, the specifications and some features of Gionee M7 Plus was revealed in benchmark leak. It’s expected to have 6.43 inch full HD display than the Gionee M7 which had 6.01 inch.
The specifications sheets is becoming more clearer as Antutu and GFXbench has released some of its specs. Another changes we found is the replacement of Mediatek Helio P30 of the M7 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660.
Gionee M7 Plus will also have 6GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt memory storage, running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with a high resolution of 2160 × 1080 pixels.
The camera will be a 16 megapixels back or main snapper with 4K video and an 8MP front-facing camera.
Rumoured Key specifications of Gionee M7 Plus
- OS – Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- DISPLAY – 6.43 inch full HD display with 2160 × 1080 pixels resolution
- CAMERA – 16MP back camera with 8MP frontal camera
- CAMERA FEATURES – Autofocus, face detection, flash, HDR photo, touch focus
- PROCESSOR – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- MEMORY – 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- SENSORS – Accelerometer, barometer, Bluetooth, camera (face), camera (rear), compass, GPS, gyroscope, lightsensor, NFC, pedometer, proximity, SIM cards, WiFi
Some rumoured said it that Gionee will unveiled the Gionee M7 Plus on November 26 at a special press event.
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates