Glo 11k/s prepaid plan is one of the cheapest tariff plans on the network, that offers and provides a heavily discounted call rate at 11kobo per second. If you are a call addict, you would prefer the plan due to its affordability and flexibility.
Moreover, the tariff plan is available for new and existing customers on the network as the activation has to base on the dialing of a USSD code. No purchase of new SIM for activation.
Read also: Airtel latest list of data plans
Globacom is the Grandmaster of Data Plans that provides the most affordable data plans in Nigeria. In terms of call, Glo still remain unbeatable as it delivers amazing and heavily discounted call rate value to their subscribers.
Features of Glo 11k/sec tariff plan
With a daily fee of just 5 naira only, you would get amazing features to all networks in Nigeria and in diaspora.
- Call rate to all networks in Nigeria will be charged at 15kobo/sec.
- Call rate to only Glo subscribers will be charged at 11kobo/sec.
- While calls to top 30 countries like (Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK and US) will be charged at 15kobo per second.
- You also enjoy 10 minutes of free data monthly that valid for 7 days.
- Off-net and On-net SMS calls are charged at 4 naira only, while SMS messages to international are charged at 35 naira.
These are the major features of Glo 11kobo/second tariff plan as they will charge only 5 naira to activate them. When you don't have N5 to pay, local calls will be charged at 20kb/sec and international calls will be charged at normal Glo default rate.
Note: The 5 naira is always deducted on daily basis as that is the rental fee of the tariff plan.
How to activate Glo 11k/sec tariff plan
To activate the Glo 11kobo/sec tariff plan, you have to dial *211# USSD code. Both new and existing customers are entitled to dial the code before activation.
How to opt out of Glo 11kb/sec tariff plan
To opt out of Glo 11kb/sec tariff plan, you have to dial the migration code of the next tariff plan you want to opt onto.
Feel free to ask more questions about the Glo 11kobo per second in the comment section below for instant response.
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates