Some weeks ago, Glo was interested to acquire 9mobile network but things suddenly turn around which led Globacom to complain about its “company’s health” after failure to settle its debt. Although, Glo was unable to acquire 9mobile.
Yesterday evening, Glo reviewed its data plans. The new data plans are now expensive and cost. Meanwhile, the validity periods was not changed but the data volume, renewal data bonus and the plan was increased.
Imagine, N1,000 now gives 1.6GB and auto-renewal is 2GB data, instead of the 4GB will use to get. N500 now gives 800MB as auto-renewal gives 1GB data bundle, instead of the 2GB we use to get.
These are some of the new data plans of Globacom;
- N25 for 10MB, renewal is 12.5MB
- N50 for 22MB, renewal is 27.5MB
- N100 for 80MB, renewal is 100MB
- N200 for 210MB, renewal is 262MB
- N500 for 800MB, renewal is 1GB
- N1,000 for 1.6GB, renewal is 2GB
- N2,000 for 3.65GB, renewal is 4.5GB
- N2,500 for 5.75GB, renewal is 7.2GB
- N3,000 for 7GB, renewal is 8.75GB
- N4,000 for 10GB, renewal is 12.5GB
- N5,000 for 12.5GB, renewal is 15.6GB
- N8,000 for 20GB, renewal is 25GB
- N10,000 for 26GB, renewal is 32.5GB
- N15,000 for 42GB, renewal is 52.5GB
- N18,000 for 50GB, renewal is 62.5GB
- N20,000 for 63GB, renewal is 78.75GB
- Read Also: Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan: Offers Instant 200% Bonus on every Recharge
Glo new data plans are expensive unlike before that was flexible and affordable to purchase. Who knows, if is the debt Glo was unable to settle that has reflected on their data plan. What’s your say?