Are you a blogger? Are you finding it difficult to add gadgets to your mobile view? It’s easy and simple to put that through, especially using this tutorial or article.
In a default template on blogger, the only gadgets that appears are; Header, Blog, Profile, PageList, AdSense and Attribution. When using using Custom template, you will have the ability to add more gadgets from your PC view to your mobile view template and this can be done by setting your template on “Custom” via the template section.
Now, after setting your template to custom, you should follow this tutorial to enable you add more gadgets to your mobile view from PC section. Let’s go.
How To Add Gadagets To Mobile View On Blogger
- Firstly, log in your blogger dashboard.
- Go to “Layout” and add any gadget of your choice on any section (it will only appear on PC view).
- Now, to make it appear on mobile view, just go to “THEME” and tap on “EDIT HTML“.
- Search for the gadget title e.g FEATURED POST by pressing on CTRL F or if you are using a mobile phone, you can just tap on “JUMP TO WIDGET” and finally, tap on the Widget ID and you will be moved to the widget code.
The code is like this;
- Then, add mobile=”yes” and your new code should look like this;
<b:widget id='HTML31' locked='false' mobile=”yes” title=” type=’HTML’>….
- Now, tap on SAVE THEME.
You can view your template mobile version and see the difference. Meanwhile, you can also use mobile=”only” for the gadget to view only on mobile view without viewing on PC view.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any issues or problems while trying to add Widget to your blogger mobile version, you can ask questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!