Are you a blogger and has not add sharing buttons to your blog? how then, do you want to publicize or showcase your blog to the whole world or universe? Sharing buttons really helps users to promote your blog or topics which is as a result of traffic driving. Bloggers most pursued goal, is traffic and that has to be pushed from any corner or area especially by sharing your articles and contributing in other peoples blog, related to your niche.
Sharing buttons helps in promotion of blog or website and is another means by which a blogger can easily share his or her articles to the world, same with the users or visitors of the blog. Now, there are many different types of sharing buttons with various designs and styles but keeping the sharing buttons in a more visible area will give you the chance to drive more quality traffics. So, lets go on activating.
- Read Also: How To Add Gadgets To Mobile View On Blogger
How To Activate Sharing Buttons On AddThis
- Firstly, go to AddThis.com and register an account with them and login.
- After successful login, just click on ‘Dashboard‘ at the upper right side.
- A new page would be opened, click on ‘Tools‘ and scroll down to click on ‘Add New Tools‘.
- In this page, you can now select the type of tools that will suitable for your blog e.g Share buttons, follow buttons, related buttons, link building, link promotion and website tip jar.
- Click on ‘Sharing buttons‘ and customize it the way you like or to your taste and click on ‘Save And Continue‘.
- Now, click on ‘Get The Tool‘ and two codes will be generated for you to place in your blog.
- Choose HTML which is for blogger and copy the first code, which is like this below;
- Paste this code above in your template above and save.
- Take a look at your blog and feel the changes and the glowing sharing buttons.
There are many things the sharing buttons performs in a blog and they are one of the most important features a blog has to possessed in order to be standard. In fact, they are necessary and mandatory.
These are the benefits of sharing buttons;
1. Makes it easy for visitors to share your content online.
2. Grow your social audience, one follow at a time.
3. Makes your blog or website look more standard and professional.
4. Drives more traffics.
These are also the most important things a blogger should not lack when adding features to his or her blog.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly ask more questions.