Having an approved Adsense is what every blogger need? No blogger is ready to waste his or her time on the internet without having anything to show for it. It’s so frustrating when Adsense disapproves your applications, just because of quality contents and some other related policies. When looking at others blogs that are running adsense, its very painful and often times, leads to quitting.
Wow! The solution is at your doorstep, with the help of this article, you will be able to get Adsense approval within some weeks and goodbye to Adsense disapproval.
The trick here is that you will apply for USA or UK Adsense account because their Adsense approval rules and policies are not strict like that of Nigeria but you will only need a little set up to get your adsense approved without delay.
- Make sure you are 18years and above.
- Write 5 or 6 quality articles without copy and paste.
- Add privacy & policy, terms and conditions, about us, disclaimer and other copyright links.
- Make sure your template is good and well customized especially the navigation system.
- Make sure you have up to 1000 pageviews per day.
- That’s all.
How To Register USA And UK Adsense In Nigeria
- After completing those requirements, kindly go to Google Adsense official website via https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
Then, tap on SIGN UP.
- In the next page, insert your website URL and select content language which is to be English.
Then, under Country/territory: Select UNITED STATES or UNITED KINGDOM and enter your address.
- Finally, tap on SUBMIT APPLICATION.
How To Apply For UK And USA Adsense
STEP 1: Thats the way to register a UK And USA Adsense Account. Now, paste the generated verification HTML code in your website and your account will finally be opened.
STEP 2: Now, wait for the first approval and finally, wait for second approval and create an Ad unit to run adsense on your website.
Is it helpful? Drop your testimonies if it works for you.
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates