Are you looking for the USSD code or SMS code to borrow credit or airtime from the best network providers in Nigeria which are MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel? Yea! It is sometimes good to borrow airtime particularly when you run out of airtime or credit. So in this article, I will write about the codes to perform this action on different network providers in Nigeria.
Some people only knows about the code to borrow airtime from their network provider but what of other networks? It is must to be conversant with these codes in order to get used to the codes and when in emergency, you will be able to remember and rescue yourself out. That’s why you have to bookmark this page into your browser for reference purposes or future use, so that it will be very easy for you to open this page anytime you want to borrow credits from the network you forgot their codes.
Not only that, you might be in the case that you are cashless, or not in place to purchase airtime and has no airtime. So your next option, would be of borrowing credit or airtime from network providers.
It is simple and easy to borrow credit or airtime. So let’s see how to do this.
How To Borrow Credit Or Airtime From Glo, MTN, Etisalat and Airtel
It is easy and simple because we will be making use of USSD codes to the job faster.
1. How To Borrow Credit Or Airtime From Glo: Yea! to borrow credits or airtime from Glo network will require you of using a 4-digit PIN and is very easy to create. You must use Glo at least 4months before you would be eligible to borrow credit from them. Not only that, their service charge is just 10% which means if you borrow 100naira, you will be credited with 80naira while the 20naira goes to Glo and when you pay back, the 100naira will be removed.
- So to borrow credit from Glo, you just have to dial *321# and create a 4-digit PIN of your choice e.g 2567
- Then borrow the credit by dialing *321*pin*amount you want to borrow#. E.g *321*\2567*\100#.
Yea, your ordered airtime will be credited to you instantly.
2. How To Borrow Credit Or Airtime From MTN: It is easy and simple to borrow credits or airtime from MTN. This borrowing feature is only available for those who recharge 500naira monthly and their service charge is 10% which means if you borrow 1000naira, you will be credited with 900naira while the others goes to MTN and your next recharge will be charged 1,000naira.
- So to borrow airtime, just dial *606# and follow the on-screen to complete transaction.
- The credit you ordered will be credited instantly.
3. How To Borrow Credit Or Airtime From Etisalat: It is very easy and simple to borrow credit or airtime from Etisalat network because you only require USSD code hmmm just like others though. This borrowing of credit feature is only available to those who recharge 900naira monthly and it attracts service charge of 10% which means if you borrow 200naira, 20naira will be deducted successfully and will go to Etisalat. Your next recharge will instantly pay borrow credit of the borrowed 200naira.
- So to borrow airtime or credit from Etisalat, you will dial *665*Amount# e.g *665*500#.
- Your ordered credit will be credited instantly!
4. How To Borrow Credit Or Airtime From Airtel: To borrow credit or airtime from Airtel is very simple and easy (just like Etisalat method). To borrow credit will attract 10% charges from Airtel which means when you load 200naira, you will be charged 20naira and given 180naira. On your next recharge, will pay the borrowed airtime. To be qualified for this service on airtel, you will have to recharge at least 250naira monthly and must be a consistent subscribers for at least 3months.
- To borrow credit on airtel, just dial *500*Amount#. For example,*500*1000# to borrow 1,000naira.
- Your ordered airtime will be credited instantly.
With these ways to Borrow Airtime and Credit On MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel, will always help you on daily basis. So you can learn the codes.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates