Have you been trying to copy or extract text from your Android device? Some people will think it not possible but it’s indeed possible and in fact, it’s easy and simple. Here in this guide, we will be sharing how you can extract and copy text from any form of image.
There are many apps that can perform the task but here in this article, we will be making use of Google app called “Keep“. It was mainly created by Google to save notes and carry out day-to-day activities but here in this article, we will use it to carry out another function.
It can extract different types of text whether in the form of an article, memes, comics, document scan and lots more. You can as well show-off in front of your friends after being acquainted on how to extract and copy text from any images on Android devices. Let’s go on!
How To Extract And Copy Text From Any Form Of Images On Android Devices
- Firstly, install Google Keep application by clicking here.
- Launch the application and open a note.
- Then, tap on the plus (+) icon to add the image you want to extract or copy text from.
- After that, tap on the image to bring full view of it and tap on the upper-left three dot.
- Tap on “Grab Image Text” and immediately, the text will be grabbed and written down for you to copy into your clipboard.
Is this tutorial helpful to you?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates