This is one of the best way to skyrocket earnings with Google AdSense, after matched contents. Adding “Links Ad” to your blog highly gives users relevant links related to your article.
Links Ads displays on almost all mobile browsers unlike the non-link ads that gets blank on mobile screen. If your users uses opera mini and local browsers in accessing your blog, it is more necessary to add the Links Ads to your blog to boost your earnings to at least 60%.
So, in this article, you will learn and know how to easily create or add LINKS AD to your blog mobile and desktop view especially below post title.
How to Create Google AdSense LINKS AD
- Login your blogger and click on the Sidebar.
- In the sidebar, click on “My ads” and click on “+New Ad unit“.
- In the next page, select ” Text and Display Ad“.
- Now, give the AD a name and in the Ad size options, choose “LINKS AD” and set the rest to your taste (not compulsory).
- Finally, tap on “Save and Get code” and copy the AD code.
How to Add AdSense Links Ad to Blogger
- Login to your blogger, click on “THEME” and click on “EDIT HTML”.
- Now, tap inside the HTML and use CTRL F to find this code below:
<b:includable id=’post’ var=’post’>
- Once you have find the code, scroll down gently till you see this code below:
<div class=’post-body entry-content’ expr:id=’"post-body-" + data:post.id’ itemprop=’articleBody’>
- Then, paste your AdSense code directly below it and save your template.
Note: For mobile view, just find this code and follow up the remaining procedure above, just as same with the desktop view.
Is it helpful? Encounter problems? Ask questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!