Customize or make your mobile phone navigation bar more beautiful and good, using Navbar app. It allows or enables any Android users to customize the navigation bar of his or her phone as the name implies.
Do you remember Xposed installer that allows you to change your network signal bar, battery icon and others by rooting your phone but this navbar can be used without rooting your phone but only based on one work – navigation customizing app.
So if you wish to customize your navigation bar on your mobile phone, you can only do that by using this Navbar App.
Features Of Navbar App
- It allows you to customize your navigation bar with different colors or to your own taste.
- You can set it to show battery percentage.
- You don’t need rooting to customize your navigation bar using Navbar app.
- You can customize a custom made pictures of images (this is a premium feature).
- It can be set to mimic the color of a current app or select a color from a pallete.
If you have a phone that the navigation bar doesn’t light up in the dark, this Navbar app is recommended for you. Download Navbar app by clicking here.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!