Have you recently upgraded your Infinix Note 4 Pro smartphone to Android 8.1 latest operating system, and you feel like downgrading it back to Android 7 Nougat? Kindly note that we got your back.
Those who upgraded to the latest Android 8.1 operating system (OS) dropped a lot of requests for urgent fix to their smartphone. In fact, the OS version had bad reviews.
Some of them who upgraded lost their Xhide app and many other apps. Others complained of the notification panel, music, message panel, contact and favourite panel. While, some complimented the update for the nice interface and the new added VoLTE feature.
If you still don't like the features of the new Android 8.1 Oreo or if you are encountering some issues with the update, you can decide to downgrade back to nougat and wait for a better and another upgraded version of the Android Oreo.
Now, let's get the phone downgraded...
- Firstly, download Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 Android 7 Nougat stock ROM via here, and download SP Flash Tool app via here and finally, download Infinix USB Drivers for Windows via here.
- Now, launch your Flashtool.exe, click on "Download Agent" and locate the the download agent file in the Flashtool folder and click on "Open".
- Click on "Scatter Loading" and locate "Infinix Note 4 Pro scatter file" and "Open" and then, click on "Download".
- Now, power off your Infinix Note 4 Pro device and connect to your PC via good USB cable and wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Voila! You have successfully downgraded your Infinix Note 4 Pro smartphone back to Android 7 Nougat.
As you can see, the process is not long and complicated. It's simple when you have those required softwares on your PC and mobile phone.
Do you experience any issue? Kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates