Airtel Opera Mini Plans are very cheap? Hmm the 300naira plan gives you 1GB data, I hope you can see how cheap they are? So these plans can only be used on some social medias and Opera Mini browser. Meanwhile, they are not the real Opera plans but the functions makes me tag the plans as Opera Mini bundles.
How To Activate Airtel Opera Plans
- It is simple and easy. Just go to your dialpad.
- Then dial *688# and select any plan of your choice (N100, N200 and N300 plans).
- After successful subscription, you can then make use of the data on Opera Mini and Facebook.
How To Download With Airtel Opera Plans
I noticed and received complaints from some prexbloggers that they need to use the data. So I decided to write this article to help them make use of the data for download only.
- Firstly, you need to download this version of Opera Mini by clicking here.
- Then go to the file you wish to download and copy the SOURCE LINK.
- Then go to roogen.com and scroll down to a box, now paste the copied link in the box and tap on GO TO SITE.
- Immediately, it will start to download.
That’s how to use this data as it can’t be used to power all the apps on your smartphone but can only be used through the help of proxy websites.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!