Is your smartphone not restarting or rebooting during software update? is it displaying No Command error with a resting Android robot? Yea! This problem only happens when super user access has been denied or cancelled during software installation process particularly App store (Google installer Widget and Software update.
It is a bad experience when you are trying to upgrade your phone to the latest version and when it is now installing, it just went off and shows NO COMMAND error. As shown below;
So the best solution for you, is to manually boot into your recovery mode and finish your installation. Let’s see how to do it.
How To Fix No Command Error On Android Device
Make sure your phone is charged at least 80% and unplug all cables connected to your smartphone before you proceed.
- Is very simple and easy. Just press your power + volume up buttons from the No Command Error screen to boot into recovery mode.
- Then use the volume down button to navigate to Apply Update From SDcard and Tap on it by using volume up button.
- Then another page will open. Then use the volume down to move down to Updater and select it by using the volume up button.
- Then use volume down button to highlight “fp_update_OTA[version number].zip” and select with volume up button.
- After that, installation will take place and after installation, you will see a message that says “Install from SDcard complete.“.
- Then reboot your phone or go back and press REBOOT NOW from the recovery mode.
- Wow! Your phone is back again.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!