Do you want to reverse from custom ROM to your stock ROM? Is your stock ROM corrupted and want to flash another stock ROM? Do you want to bring your bricked Android mediaTek smartphone to normal? Are you stucked at bootloop? Do you want to flash a custom ROM? Yea! Smartphone flash tool also known as SP flash tool will definitely help you to resolve this issues. SP flash tool only works on smartphones that uses MediaTek chipsets such as Infinix, BML, Gionee, Micromax, Tecno, Coolpad and many others. Any device that uses other chipset won’t be able to use SP flash tool.
SP flash tool has the ability to bring back bricked smartphone to normal and mainly used for flashing or installing of stock ROM. If you have recently flashed a custom ROM and want to reverse back to your normal phone version, you should flash a stock ROM.
Stock ROM is the Android version that comes with your smartphone while custom ROM is the customized Android version by other developers. So let’s see how to flash this into your mediaTek supported smartphone using SP flash tool.
How To Flash Or Install A Stock ROM Using Smartphone Flash Tool (SP flash tool)
- Download the correct Stock ROM of your device.
- Download SP flash tool by clicking here.
- MediaTek VCom USB drivers should be installed on your computer.
- Make sure your device uses mediaTek chipset.
- Good USB cable and PC.
- Then after your requirements are achieved, just open flash_tool.exe as an administrator. You should then click on Download Tab and then click on scatter-loading button.
- Now, select the Scatter-loading file which will have file extension .txt in stock ROM folder.
- Check all options and click the download button. Then, power off your mobile phone and connect it to your PC using USB cable.
- Press Volume Down or volume up key for your PC to detect your mobile phone and once the flashing is complete, a green ring will appear. As shown below;
- That’s all. You can now disconnect your device from your PC and reboot to see your ROM.
So, with this method, you would be able to flash your Stock ROM which is the original version of your smartphone and if your stock ROM is corrupted, you can also use this method to flash a new stock ROM.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, make sure to share your experience in the comment box below.