Have you ever encounter extreme slowness of your Android smartphone? The reason is when you over multitask above the RAM memory limit.
Multi-tasking in a simplified way is when you minimize many apps in a fast way. When an app is minimized, the RAM is consumed.
So, when apps are being minimized above the RAM limit, the user encounters lagging, hanging, unresponsiveness and a lot errors that will always automatically force stop the apps from performing their tasks.
We have various methods to speed up your phone performance. So, take a sit and follow us along but make sure you make a backup of your files.
1. Uninstall or Disable Unnecessary Apps: Those apps that are not in use should be uninstalled because they eat up RAM as they run in background. These are the ways to stop them:
- Go to Settings>>Apps>>Running tab and find the unnecessary apps eating up your RAM.
- Then go to Settings>>Apps>>All tab.
- Click on the App and uninstall, if it refuses, tap on Disable to stop it from working.
2. Install A Custom ROM: Carefully search for your right phone custom ROM and install it into your phone. A custom ROM fixes bugs and provides an update to your Android device.
3. Software Updates: Go to playstore and update all your apps. There might be some apps with bugs, an update will provide a fix for all of them and will make your Android run faster.
4. Firmware Updates: These updates brings a fix to all the bugs and errors on your Android device and hence, improves the performance and features. Go to Settings>>About Device>>Software Updates and check for available updates to fix your slowing device with just an upgrade.
These are the best way to fix a slowing smartphone. With these, your Android phone is hundred percent sure to run faster than before.
What’s the issue you are currently facing from your Android device, drop the problem in the comment box for an instant fix.
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates