Naturally, Glo does not give bonuses on calls like other networks because they are only designed for data. However, none of their tariff plans gives enough calls bonuses but there is only one available to do the task and is called “Glo 11kb/sec“.
Glo 11kb/sec prepaid plan is considered to be the cheapest among other tariff plans in Glo catalogue and in Nigeria. This plan allows Glo users to make calls to all local networks and to thirty international destinations at a very heavy discounted rates. Additionally, it’s available to both new and existing customers.
Moreover, this plan attracts a daily access fee of N5 only, it will always be deducted every morning for the tariff plan to work better on your calls.
Benefits of Glo 11kb/sec Tariff Plan
- Cheap calls to other networks in Nigeria.
- Cheap calls to other Glo users and numbers.
- You will receive 10 minutes of free internet browsing thirty days after migrating to Glo 11kb/sec tariff plan. The bonus is valid for 30 days and you will continue to receive the bonus at the end of every month.
- You will get cheap calls to the following thirty countries: Australia, Brunei, Bangladesh, Canada, Cyprus, China, Denmark, French Guiana, Finland, Guam, Hong Kong, Israel, India, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Malta , Mongolia, Norway, the Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Romania, Reunion Island, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom.
Glo 11kb/secs Tariff Rate
- On-net calls i.e. call to other Glo numbers – 11 kobo/sec.
- Off-net calls i.e. call to other mobile networks in Nigeria – 15 kobo/sec.
- Calls to thirty top international destinations – 15 kobo/sec.
- On-net SMS – 4 Naira/sec
- Off-net SMS – 4 Naira/sec.
- SMS to international numbers – 35 Naira/sec.
How to migrate onto Glo 11 kobo/sec Tariff Plan
To activate or migrate onto Glo 11 kobo/sec plan, kindly dial *211# and to option out of the plan, dial the migration code of the new tariff plan you have decided to migrate onto.
Share your experience with Glo 11 kobo/sec tariff plan!