Are you looking for a way to redirect or point multiple websites to only one website? This situation happens, when a site owner has many websites and decided to point them to one website. There are certainly one way to achieve this redirection and is called redirecting using html code.
There was once a time, I bought many domain names and was unable to use them on many websites because I only have one website, so all I could do, was to redirect the websites to only one domain name. Lets see how to.
How To Redirect And Point Multiple Websites To Only One Website
- Just login to the website panel, you want to redirect.
- Then go the main HTML codes and paste this code below after the .
<meta HTTP-EQUIV=”REFRESH” content=”0; url=Prexblog.blogspot.com”></meta>
Note: Change http://yourblog.blogspot.com to your website name.
- You can keep repeating this step on the website you want to redirect.
Benefits Of Redirecting Multiple Domain Names
- It will help you drive all traffics from formal website to a new redirected website.
- It will help your audience from other website, understand your leave.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while redirecting, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience.