For some people, dialing the 11-17 digits numbers from their scratch card to recharge their phone is always stressful, maybe because the numbers are long and probably they tend to dial them wrongly at times.
If you are among those people that have been searching for easier ways to recharge your phone and you’re reading this post or article, you’d be acquainted on how to recharge your phone faster than the way normal recharge process, just with the aid of an app called Recharge King.
Recharge King is a tool with no pain when you topup. It is base on Optical Character Recognition technology and smart enough to know how to topup. It is the fastest tool to top up using scratch cards.
Reason why you should recharge your phone with this app are numerous to mention, but I will list just few of them.
- Firstly, you don’t even need to know your network recharge code because if you are recharging with recharge King app, you won’t be needing it.
- No need of stressing yourself of dialing those 11-17 digits numbers because with Recharge King app, using your camera can easily scan the digits on the voucher and many more, you will discover when you begin using the app.
Supported Operators for now:
- Safaricom, Orange , Airtel ,YU from Kenya.
- Vodacom , Airtel , Tigo , Halotel , Zantel , Smart , TTCL from Tanzania .
- MTN, GLO , Etisalat & Airtel from Nigeria
- Ethiotelecom from Ethiopia
- Orange , MTN , Nexttel from Cameroon
- Orange , Tigo & Expresso from Senegal
- MTN , Airtel , Africell , Vodafone , smart & UTL from UGANDA
- MTN , Tigo , Vodavone from Ghana
- Orange , MTN , Cellcom from Guinea
- Vodafone , Orange , Etisalat from Egypt
- Tigo , Airtel , MTN from Rwanda
- There are more to come.
How To Use Recharge King App
- Firstly, download the Recharge King app from here.
- Scratch off the silver foll to see your voucher number.
- Open Recharge King app to scan voucher number.
- Click OK if scanned voucher number is right, otherwise click rescan.
- Click topup airtime or add data bundle to get things done.
That’s all. Is it helpful?
Written and edited by the owner of http://nextcinfo.com.