Have you been looking for a special way to remove and uninstall the pre-installed or bloatware applications on your Android device? If yes, here you have the simple step-by-step guide on how to uninstall them.
Pre-installed apps are the apps that comes installed on your device. Sometimes, they looks redundant and takes space and the better option is to delete them off to save space. They cannot be deleted because Android doesn’t give users the permission to perform such task.
Moreover, it can be done easily with the help of root, while those without root permission can also use the method of disable.
How to remove or uninstall pre-installed apps with root permission
- Firstly, root your phone using this method via here.
- Go to your Android phone Settings and scroll down to “Apps” to show all your pre-installed and manually installed apps.
- In the list of apps, kindly click on those apps you wish to delete and finally, uninstall them.
How to uninstall pre-installed apps without root permission
- It’s easy and simple, kindly go to your phone Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Apps” option and you would see the list of pre-installed and installed applications available on your phone.
- Then, tap on a pre-installed app and tap on “Disable“, this will paralyze the app from using resources especially space from your phone. You can go back and tap on ‘Enable‘ to re-enable it.
Note: Some pre-installed apps can be dangerous to your phone, when you uninstall them because they may be the app that holds some of your phone’s features.
Encounter any issue? Kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!