Are you a blogger? Your wish might be to remove the stubborn Powered By Blogger Attribution Widget from your blog because of many reasons. Yea! It is annoying because it occupies space and also a way to drive your traffics to Google. Removing Powered By Blogger Attribution Widget makes your blog more professional to your audience and visitors.
The Powered By Blogger Attribution Widget feature is always available to everyone who uses the blogger platform especially below their blog. So, you can now remove the widget using this tutorial.
How To Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution Widget On Blogger
- It is simple and easy. Just go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Then click on Theme and click on EDIT HTML.
- In the editor, just locate this code below;
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’<span style="color:red">true</span>’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
Note: You can press CTRL F to search it, if you are using a PC.
- After that, you can now replace locked=’true’ in to locked=’false’ and finally, click on SAVE THEME.
- Then, go to your blogger LAYOUT. Now go to the powered by blogger Widget and click on REMOVE. As shown below;
- Wow! You have successfully removed the stubborn Widget.
Yea! This is the best way to remove the Powered By Blogger Attribution Widget On Blogger. As you can see, it is very easy and simple.
Benefits Of Removing Powered By Blogger Widget On Blogger
- Visitors and audience trust you the more and your contents as well.
- It free up spaces especially to add your copyright links such as; Privacy and policies.
- It increased traffics as your contents are now trustworthy.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to remove powered by blogger Attribution Widget On Blogger, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates