Infinix Hot 5 is another smartphone produced or manufactured by Infinix mobility which is currently available in the Nigeria market. When the specifications was compared with that of Hot 4 Pro, the amazing Infinix Hot 4 Pro won the comparison.
Back to the topic, have you been looking for a way to root your Infinix Hot 5 smartphone running on Android 7.0 Nougat that is also known as X559-H8015C-N-170719V71? Yes, you can root it to enjoy more exclusive features.
Infinix Hot 5 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat, comes with 4000mAh battery capacity, front Dual speakers, 8MP back and 5MP frontal camera with Dual LED flash. It also has Dirac 3D stereo surrounding.
This article will acquaint you on how to root your Infinix Hot 5 X559 Smartphone running on Nougat.
How to Root Infinix Hot 5 Smartphone
Requirements: You need SP flashtools, a PC, VCOMM Driver Installed, and a Memory card.
- Firstly, install VCOMM Driver on your PC using this tutorial here.
- Secondly, download SuperSU 2.86.zip via here and move it to both the memory card and internal memory storage.
- Now, download TWRP for Infinix Hot 5 X559 by clicking here.
- Now, switch off your phone and flash TWRP recovery.img to the phone using SP flashtool, use this tutorial here.
- Now, boot your phone to recovery mode (use volume up button + Power button).
- Tap “NO” if TWRP prompt to root the phone and tap “KEEP READ ONLY” if prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition.
- In TWRP recovery, tap “INSTALL and locate/select the SuperSU 2.86.zip file and swipe to confirm flashing.
- Now, wait till the flashing is complete and reboot normally. Then, check your root using root checker app.
Now, you have successfully rooted your Infinix Hot 5 smartphone and can now enjoy your exclusive features.
How to Unroot Your Infinix Hot 5 Smartphone
- After root, you cannot just factory reset your phone to unroot orelse, you will brick your phone.
- To unroot, just download Infinix Hot 5 Stock recovery file by downloading it here.
- Then, flash the stock file into your Infinix Hot 5 using SP flashtool with this tutorial here.
- Now, you can factory reset as your phone will will unroot.
Helpful? Encounter any problems or issues while rooting your Infinix Hot 5 smartphone, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
This article is copyrighted by © Prexblog.com.