It is no more today’s news that Infinix Note 3 (X601) has received android 7 Nougat update and almost all the users had upgraded. Meanwhile, i have already provide an article that will assist those who are yet to upgrade. The version update brings easy multitasking, beautiful interface and more bugs are fixed.
Now, coming to owning and taking full control of your phone, google locked that functions but with the help of rooting, you will be able to control your phone fully without any restriction. So, if you are among those who have upgraded their phone to the latest version which is Android 7 Nougat, you should follow this amazing procedure brought by hovatek to root your phone.
How To Root Infinix Note 3 X601 Running On Android 7 Nougat
Its easy and simple. Just download these files required below;
- Install VCOM drivers on your PC by clicking here.
- Download SuperSU 2.79.zip file on your phone by clicking here.
- Download Philz for Infinix Note 3 / X601 (Nougat) on your phone by clicking here.
- Now, copy the SuperSU.zip you download earlier to both the phone’s SD card and internal storage.
- Install or flash the Philz recovery.img you downloaded earlier to the phone with SP flash tool, using this tutorial here.
- After that, boot your phone to recovery mode by powering your phone off and press or hold Volume up button + Power button.
- In Philz recovery, you use the Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
- Now, select on “INSTALL ZIP” and locate the SuperSU2.79.zip on the SD Card and select it.
- Wait till the flashing is complete and if you are prompted to fix root, select NO.
- You can now reboot the phone normally and use Root checker app to confirm your root.
This is the best way to root your Infinix note 3 running on android 7.0 nougat and it has no demerit, only if you made mistake while following the process or procedure.
Is it helpful? Having any difficulties while rooting, drop your problem in the comment box below for instant solution and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!