We can’t deny the fact that rooting gives a phone full permission to access restricted places on Android. Tecno L8 Lite smartphone running on Android 6 marshmallow can now be easily rooted with the help of SuperZip file.
Tecno L8 Lite uses 1GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory storage that is expandable up to 128GB using a microSD. It’s powered by 4000mAh battery capacity with 5.0 inch display screen. Tecno L8 Lite smartphone uses MT6580 chipset running on Android 6 marshmallow.
How to root Tecno L8 Lite Smartphone running on Android 6 marshmallow
- Firstly, dump your firmware in scatter format using Miracle box with the help of this tutorial here and download SuperSU 2.78 and save to both SD card and phone storage.
- Create a new folder named PREXBLOG and copy preloader.bin from your Miracle box backup into the PREXBLOG folder.
- Now, download TWRP for Tecno L8 Lite via here and copy recovery.bin and scatter file from the TWRP zip file you downloaded into the PREXBLOG folder. Making preloader.bin, recovery.bin and scatter file inside the PREXBLOG folder.
- Now, use Miracle box to flash preloaded.bin and recovery.bin using this tutorial here and boot into recovery mode (Volume up + power) after flashing.
- In TWRP, Tap “KEEP READ ONLY” if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow TWRP to modify the system partition.
- In TWRP recovery, tap “Install” and navigate to the location of the SuperSU.zip and select it.
- Swipe to confirm flashing and wait for it to complete, then reboot the phone normally and confirm root by using root checker app.
- Read Also: How to root Tecno Camon CX Air Smartphone
Is it helpful? If you encounter any problems or issues, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!