This is good news to all Infinix Hot 4 X557 users as Android 7.0 Nougat Beta ROM is now available for every Hot 4 users to install on their phones. Meanwhile, Infinix S2 Pro, Infinix Zero 4 and other Infinix users with other phone brands are already enjoying the features of the latest Android OS (operating system). You don’t have to wait for Infinixmobility to release or roll out the official update as promised by June 2017.
In this step by step tutorial, you will be able to upgrade your Infinix Hot 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat using Beta ROM. ROM (read only memory) can be installed in your phone easily without the need of tweaking but just to download and install.
This Beta 2 ROM has fixed all bugs such as: Battery draining fast and Auto brightness problem, very low calling from microphone and speaker, phone taking too long to boot up and Sound, Vibrate, Mute options not available in notification bar. This Beta 2 ROM has successfully fixed all the issues which means that there is no abnormality in this ROM.
How To Upgrade Infinix Hot 4 X557 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- You should download the Android 7.0 Nougat Beta ROM for Infinix Hot 4 by clicking here.
- Then, move the downloaded ROM to your phone SD card.
- Now, press your Menu key and go to System Update.
- Then, choose “Update from local option” and select the ROM you downloaded to install.
- After that, your device will reboot and start upgrading to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Now, if you discover any boot loop, just clear system cache. This is the just the testing version of Android 7.0 Nougat for Infinix Hot 4 users and very soon, the official update will come.
Have you upgraded your Infinix Hot 4 X557 and what do you have to say about the update and features?