Are you using Tecno Y2 Android smartphone and you need an upgrade? You can perform that task using this article. It’s not a doubt that Tecno Y2 doesn’t have the feature to upgrade from its specific version to a higher one. Though, same with other Tecno phones because their phones hardly receive update from their manufacturers and therefore, it’s of course you upgrade manually than waiting for ever update.
There have been many requests concerning the update of Tecno Y2 but I have finally found the solution. The ROM came with super classic features and when installed, you feel you’re on top the world.
Features Of Tecno Y2 Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM
- Marshmallow boot animation
- Material designed
- CM12.1 themed
- Mystic OS boot logo
- CM12.1 app icon
- Nova launcher prime
- Default launcher
- Android M sounds
- Marshmallow platlogo and game
- CM12.1 music player
- Material themed dialer – Contact, MMS and all other apps
- Floating action botton in messaging and calendar
- Card stack recent panel
- Stock gallery and camera
- Based on WIKO rainbow stock ROM, so their are very less chance of bugs
- Lollipop Lockscreen
- Lollipop inspired volume panel
- Inbuilt screen recorder
- 4 ways reboot options in power menu
- Cyanogenmod Lockscreen
- PRE-ROOTED with super SU
- busybox installed
- ABS Tweak inbuilt
- Better RAM management
- Better battery backup
- ROM size is 477MB
- Explore more…
How To Install Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM on Tecno Y2 Smartphone
*Before you proceed, make sure your phone is rooted and have enough battery at least 50% and above.
- Firstly, download Tecno Y2 Mystic OS V7 custom ROM by clicking here and Tecno Y2 custom recovery by clicking here, save them to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your phone and boot to recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Power button and locate where you downloaded the Mystic OS V7 ROM and swipe right to install.
- After installation, go back to recovery mode menu and scroll down to Wipe data/reset and mark SYSTEM, DATA, Dalvik but do not mark SD card and swipe to wipe cache.
- Go back and Select “Reboot” and after that, your Tecno Y2 will start running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
See screenshots of Tecno Y2 Running On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Download Bugs Fixed Files
- Download Key fix for Tecno Y2 by clicking here. Install it using same procedure above.
By now, you would have been enjoying the clean and simple interface of Marshmallow with its amazing features glowing brightly on your smartphone.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to install Tecno Y2 custom ROM, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates