Have you ever fallen in a situation, when you scratched out the silver panel on your newly-purchased recharge card and mistakenly scratched the Digits with it? Its so painful and suddenly gives bad mood especially, if the recharge card is cost.
The solution has been brought to your doorstep. You don’t have to worry any more even if you scratched out some numbers from it and there is no need to call customer care or stressing your self out in contacting them on social media because the solution has now been installed or added to the popular official MyMTN application.
The MyMTN app is a popular MTN self service tool that makes ensure your simple needs on the network comes true easily. This is how it goes below.
How To Use MyMTN App To Recover Over-Scratched Recharge Card
- Firstly, install the MyMTN app on Playstore by clicking here.
- Login your account or register an account, if you don’t have.
- Tap on ‘Load over-scratched card‘ option.
- Enter the incomplete ‘Digits of the scratch card’.
- Enter the ‘Serial number of the over-scratched card’.
- Enter the ‘Phone number’ and finally, tap on ‘Recovery‘.
Immediately, your full recharge card pin would be sent to you as SMS and load it as fast as possible or at any time you wish.
Any more questions, should be drop in the comment box below for quick response.