HTC One X10 focused on battery life and is the upgraded or successor of HTC One X9. It comes with huge battery capacity of 4000mAh that will take its users for up to 31 days on 3G while on stand-by.
It features 5.5 inches display screen protected with Corning gorilla glass screen, out of the box it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is compatible with 4G LTE network. Let’s see more of its specifications.
Specifications And Price Of HTC One X10
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- 4G LTE BANDS – 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600) and 40(2300)
- 4G LTE SPEED – Up to 300mbps
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow, HTC sense UI
- DIMENSIONS – It has 152.9 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm and 172g weight
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Black and Silver
- DISPLAY – Super LCD capacitive touchscreen display of 16million colors and has 5.5 inches HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels supports multitouch and is protected with Corning gorilla glass screen
- PROCESSORS – Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 CHIPSET and Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 16MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable 4000 mAh battery capacity with fast charging feature
- PRICE – It costs $355 in USD which is 109,000naira in Nigeria
What do you have to say about HTC One X10?