Infinix Hot 4 X557 reportedly explode and causes burns on a Lady’s leg through her pocket. This was reported by Facebook user called Mimi Hillz as she claimed that her neighbour’s leg got burnt after an Infinix Hot 4 Phone exploded inside her pocket while she was sweeping.
See her statement below;
“Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a life was saved today #INFINIXHOT4”
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates