I earlier announced that Infinix Note 4 Pro with 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt memory storage version has started receiving Android 8 Oreo Update but now, Infinix Note 4 has joined the trend.
The Hong-Kong based manufacturer, Infinix had promised its fans about the roll out of the update and they have fulfilled their promise.
So, if you are using Infinix Note 4 with 2GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory storage expandable up to 128GB using a microSD, 5.7 inch display screen; your device can now run on Android 8 Oreo.
Features of Android 8 Oreo Update
- Optimized the effect and display of camera.
- Optimized the display of theme wallpaper.
- Optimized the endurance of battery
- Optimized the layout of desktop.
- Added new message notifications board.
- Added eyes protection mode.
- Updated the function of singlehanded mode.
- Added new mode of Pip (picture in picture).
- Added DUO video call.
- Updated to new Android version – Oreo 8.1
- Android version size is 1.8GB.
How to upgrade Infinix Note 4 to Android 8 Oreo
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on About Device.
- Then, tap on System Upgrade.
- Now, finally tap on “Download and Install“.
- Wait for it to download the OS and reboot.
- Welcome to Android 8 Oreo new UI.
- Caution! This update may crash rooted devices. Unroot before upgrading.
- Please, Plug in charger to OTA upgrade when battery percent power is lower than 30%.
- Make sure you are on your phone Stock ROM and please, do away with Custom ROM when you want to upgrade to avoid bricking.
Is it helpful? How was your experience with Android Oreo operating system?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates